That's right! September is National Skincare Awareness Month, a time to focus on taking care of our skin and preparing it for the changing seasons. The summer sun can take a toll on our skin, leaving it feeling dry and dull. That's why it's important to use a good moisturiser and cleanser, and to exfoliate regularly.
Here are a few tips to get September back on track…
- A good moisturiser: This will help to hydrate your skin and keep it looking plump and healthy.
- A mineral sunscreen: This is essential for protecting your skin from the sun's harmful rays and will contain less toxins than other SPF’s.
- An exfoliator: This will help to remove dead skin cells and reveal brighter, more radiant skin.
- A face mask: This can help to detoxify your skin and give it a deep cleanse.
- A cleanser: This can make the most difference to your routine and not only cleanse but help to target specific skin concerns, such as wrinkles, dark spots, or acne.
No matter what you choose to use, make sure it's right for your skin type and concerns. And don't forget to use it regularly!
Here are some additional tips for taking care of your skin during National Skincare Awareness Month:
- Drink plenty of water.
- Get enough sleep.
- Eat a healthy diet.
- Avoid smoking and excessive alcohol consumption.
- Manage stress.
By following these tips, you can help to keep your skin looking its best all year long.
I hope this helps!