The Cleansing Balm & Cloth Box Set
- Suitable for most skin types - this set contains 1 x 100ml Gently Nourishing Cleansing Balm, 3 x Bamboo Washcloths and a mini coconut spoon.
- This set lasts most people around 12-16 weeks and makes a great gift.
- Targets stressed skin, blemishes and dullness, without stripping skin.
- Free of parabens, silicones, PEGs, SLS, SLES, and mineral oils. Vegan and cruelty-free. Made in the UK.
- All Husk & Seed products contain a high concentration of plant oils, fruit & nut butters and natural powders, so only a small amount is required per use - less is more!
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
" I’m a huge fan of Elemis balm cleansers so wasn’t expecting to love this as much as I do! Easy to apply, gentle and nourishing. My skin didn’t feel taught or dry, gorgeous." - Alison
" This is my second pot and went big. It removes all my makeup including waterproof mascara. So I use this as my first cleanse and then finish with the super sensitive facial oil. Love, love, love this cleanser." - Sara
HOW TO USE
Massage a blueberry sized amount to dry skin in circular motions, morning and night. Rinse off with a cloth and warm water and follow with skincare routine.
East Shea Butter, Cupuacu Seed Butter, Coconut Oil, Camellia Seed Oil, Safflower Seed Oil, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Candellia Wax, Vitamin E, *Grapefruit, *Lavender(*essential oils). Nothing else.
INCI: Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Oil, Carthamus Tincorius Seed Oil, Cucurbita Pepo Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Tocopherol, Lavendula Angustafolia, Citrus Grandis, **Citral, **Geraniol, **Linalool, **Limonene, **Citroneliol(**naturally occurring in essential oils) For external use only. If irritation occurs discontinue use. Store out of sunlight. Keep jar dry.
100% bamboo fibre cloth made from the pulp of the bamboo grass. It is one of the fastest growing plants on the planet with some species growing almost a metre a day, is a sustainable alternative to cotton, is renewable and is said to have some antibacterial properties.
- Wash at 30°C
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Wash before first use